True to its name, this New England travel guide covers all the region’s major sights and attractions in easy-to-use top 10 lists that help you plan the vacation that’s right for you.
This newly updated pocket travel guide for New England will lead you straight to the best attractions this region has to offer, from Freedom Trail to the White Mountains to the Boston Harbor.
Expert travel writers have fully revised this edition of DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 New England.
• Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to New England.
• Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
• Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
• New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
• Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
• New typography and fresh layout throughout.
You’ll still find DK’s famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of history and culture. A free pull-out map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index and a metro map.