Updated for 2018. Compact and affordable, Fodor’s Florence’s 25 Best is a great travel companion for travelers who want a light, easy-to-pack guidebook to one of Europe’s most exciting cities.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor’s Florence’s 25 Best offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit, providing great places to shop, eat, sleep, and drink for every budget.
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map provides essential information.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color pictures and full-size street maps cover the best Florence has to offer, all in an easy-to-use package.
- INDISPENSIBLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: Save time and space by having Florence’s top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook. Neighborhood walks show off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the Farther Afield section.
- PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our Need to Know section, filled with useful travel tips and essential Italian phrases.
- COVERS: Bargello, Cappelle Medicee, Duomo, Fiesole, Galleria dell’Accademia, Galleria degli Uffizi, Palazzo Pitti, Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce, Santa Maria Novella.
- ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts.