Written by locals, Fodor’s New England is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this New England travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease. Join Fodor’s in exploring one of the most exciting regions in the United States.
New England is a classic American destination: the rocky Maine coast, Vermont’s Green Mountains, Connecticut’s antiques, Rhode Island’s mansions, Boston’s vibrant history, and New Hampshire’s Lake District are all made for exploring. This full-color guide will help travelers plan the perfect trip, from leaf peeping and skiing to antiquing and fine dining.
Fodor’s New England includes:
- Full updated, including fresh reviews on restaurants and hotels in New England’s top cities―Boston, New Haven, Providence, Burlington, and Portland.
•ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE:
- A spectacular color photo guide captures the ultimate unmissable experiences and attractions throughout New England to inspire you.
- Full-color and full-size street maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
•GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES:
- Includes gorgeous full-color features on skiing, Boston’s Freedom Trail, Newport’s grand mansions, Maine’s impressive lighthouses, hiking the Appalachian Trail, and where to find the best crafts and antiques.
•ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Sample itineraries will help you plan and customize your own itinerary so you can make the most of your time. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. “Fodor’s Choice” designates our best picks in every category.
•INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS:
- Convenient overviews show each state and its highlights, and detail-rich chapter planning sections have on-target advice and tips for planning your time and for getting around the region by car, bus, and train. This edition also features more information on how to enjoy New England with kids and round-ups of the most picturesque towns, best architectural sights, museums, and shopping.
- Massachusetts, Boston, Cape Cod, Provincetown, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, the Berkshires, Connecticut, New Haven, Mystic, Rhode Island, Providence, Newport, Vermont, Burlington, New Hampshire, Portsmouth, White Mountains, Maine, Acadia National Park, Portland, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting more of the East Coast? Check out Fodor’s Boston, Fodor’s Washington D.C., and Fodor’s New York City.