Newly revised and updated, the Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary is a quick and intuitive way to learn and recall everyday words in Italian.
The Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary introduces a range of useful current vocabulary in thematic order, using full-color photographs and artworks to display and label all the elements of everyday life — from the home and office to sport, music, nature, and the countries of the world — with panel features on key nouns, verbs, and useful phrases.
The Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary features:
- A quick and intuitive way to learn and remember thousands of words.
- A complete range of illustrated objects and scenes from everyday life.
- Fast and effective learning for any situation, from home and office to shopping and dining out.
- Detailed index for instant reference.
- Handy size ideal for travel.
The illustrations in the Italian-English Bilingual Visual Dictionary provide a quick and intuitive route to learning a language, defining the words visually so it is easier to remember them and creating a colorful and stimulating learning resource for the foreign-language and EFL/ESL student.