Now comes with a free companion audio app that allows readers to scan the pages to hear words spoken in both Italian and English.
Newly revised and updated, the Italian–English Bilingual Visual Dictionary is a quick and intuitive way to learn and recall everyday words in Italian.
Introducing a range of useful current vocabulary in thematic order, this dictionary uses full-color photographs and artworks to display and label all the elements of everyday life—from the home and office to sport, music, nature, and the countries of the world—with panel features on key nouns, verbs, and useful phrases.
The Italian–English Bilingual Visual Dictionary features:
• A quick and intuitive way to learn and remember thousands of words.
• A complete range of illustrated objects and scenes from everyday life.
• Fast and effective learning for any situation, from home and office to shopping and dining out.
• Detailed index for instant reference.
• Handy size ideal for travel.
The illustrations provide a quick and intuitive route to learning a language, defining the words visually so it is easier to remember them and creating a colorful and stimulating learning resource for the foreign-language and EFL/ESL student.