It’s time for bed, but one little mouse just can’t get to sleep–it’s TOO QUIET! However, the night is actually full of sounds, from the croak of the bullfrog to the howl of a coyote on a distant hill. As the rhythmic symphony of nighttime noises build in this rollicking read-aloud, the mouse starts to wonder whether he wouldn’t like a little MORE quiet.
– From the bestselling author of the Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site series
– Sweet illustrations by renowned artist Tony Fucile
– A hilarious read-aloud perfect for bedtime or story time
Little readers will delight in the humor and interactivity of It’s So Quiet–which concludes by encouraging an appreciation of nighttime’s soothing quiet.
– Children’s books for kids ages 3-5
– Funny, rhyming picture book
– Perfect for kids who love animals and animal noises