Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to travel and work abroad?
Teaching English as a foreign language is a fun and rewarding career choice if you want to see the world. Whether you’re a trained teacher, newly qualified or want to travel the globe, Teaching English Abroad 2016 is the most comprehensive guide to finding and securing a teaching job abroad. Packed with hundreds of different schools and placements across 90 countries from South Korea to Australia, there are a huge range of opportunities to choose from. Including both long and short-term placements Teaching English Abroad 2016 provides all the essential information you need, region by region, so you have a safe and successful trip.
Inside find out:
- How valuable qualifications are to teaching abroad
- Which ELT courses available, lasting from a weekend to 3 years
- Where to search for jobs from recruitment organizations to websites
- How to prepare for your trip abroad and overcome any issues
- How other teachers found their work from personal accounts
“We consider this to be our Bible!” Managing Director, TEFL Worldwide, Prague