Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on Rome’s best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Marvel at the stunning ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, admire the art treasures in the Vatican museums, make a wish and throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, or follow in the footsteps of the Romans at the Colosseum. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Rome.
Inside Family Guide Rome:
– Each major listing includes details of the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, the closest toilets, and where kids can play and let off steam
– Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
– Detailed colored maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
– Color-coded area guides make it easy to find information
– At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
– Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
– Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa, and health information
– Covers Ancient Rome, Piazza Navona, Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza di Spagna, Trevi Fountain, Villa Borghese, Northern Rome, Trastevere, Janiculum Hill, The Vatican, and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Rome? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Family Guides are designed to help families make the most of their holiday, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and information to enrich your journey. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.